Window and exterior door upgrades may qualify for a rebate. You may qualify for higher rebate amounts depending on your income levels. Contact us or submit the form below before starting the project to determine eligibility.
Do I Qualify for a Rebate?
If you have a house with electric heat as your primary heat, and you are replacing one of the following types of windows, sliding glass doors, or french doors, you can qualify for a rebate:
- Single pane with or without a storm window (any frame material)
- Double pane with an aluminum frame
The following do not qualify for a rebate; however, they may qualify for tax rebates:
- Replacing double pane windows
- Sliding glass doors or french doors with any frame other than aluminum
To qualify for a rebate:
- New window(s) must have a u-value of 0.30 or lower (0.29, 0.28, etc.)
Get a loan to help pay for this upgrade. If you qualify:
- FEC will provide 3% fixed interest financing
How Much Will My Rebate Be?
- Rebates are $6 per per square foot of eligible window and patio door area replaced
How to Install Replacement Windows
To assure our members receive a quality installation with good customer service you can view:
- Our Window Replacement Steps page
- A list of approved installers who have a good knowledge of FEC programs and will install eligible equipment
- You are not required to use an installer from this list – All guidelines from manufacturers, along with local and state regulations, must be followed and verified to get a rebate
Questions? Call Us First!
Your Energy Advisors are here to help. Give us a call if you have questions on this web form or any of the qualifications for rebates.
Apply for a Rebate
Complete the following form to apply for your rebate. Note: if the homeowner and account holder are different parties, both must be available to e-sign this rebate form.
Prefer a paper copy of this form? Window Replacement Rebate Form (PDF)