How to Vote:
Thanks to previous bylaw changes, you now have the option to vote electronically. If you did not opt out of your paper ballot, you will also receive a mailed ballot. (Only one vote per member will count. If more than one vote is received, both votes will be invalidated. Do not vote online if you plan to mail your ballot.)
The election will close on May 19. Paper ballots must be received by this date, and electronic voting closes at 11 a.m. that day.
Paper ballots will start hitting mailboxes the week of April 24 (following the Annual Meeting).
Unless you have opted out of receiving a paper ballot prior to March 3, you will receive a mailed ballot this year.
- Mark your selections by completely filling in the box next to your choice.
- Do not mail to the Flathead Electric offices.
- Detach and place in the enclosed return envelope. Mail to Survey & Ballot Systems, 7653 Anangram Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344. Envelopes must be received no later than May 20, 2022. Please allow sufficient time for delivery.
The electronic election opens April 24 at 8 a.m. Any member can choose to vote electronically this year (regardless if you opted out of your paper ballot or not) by using one of the following methods:
1. Emailed Ballot – if you have an email address associated with your online account, you will receive an email with a direct link to your ballot on April 24 from “FEC Election Coordinator.” This link will be unique to you and will not require a login or password.
2. My Co-op App – when you log into your My Co-op app, you will see a “Vote Now” button when the election is open. Since you are logged into your app, you will not be required to provide any credentials to access your ballot and vote.Download the App
3. Your Co-op’s Website – you can access your ballot via our third-party vendor. In order to vote, you will need to prove your identity by providing your member number and an election passcode. The election passcode can be found on your paper ballot or email.Vote Now via DirectVote.net