What happens to the loan if I move but keep the house that received the energy-improvement as a rental?

As long as you maintain ownership of the property, you may continue to be billed for the loan as long as you have another active residential FEC account.

You will need to inform FEC of your new address so the loan can be moved to your new electric account.