Do I Qualify for Rebates?
What Are the Benefits?
Yes, if you:
- Have a single-family home:
- with permanently installed electric resistance heat as the primary heating system
- where you will be installing permanent electric resistance heat as the primary heating system
- Use an installer from our approved installer list
A qualifying home cannot:
- Have an oil/propane/gas/wood/pellet furnace
- Have a ducted air source heat pump
What is a Ductless Heat Pump System?
Save Energy & Money
Install a ductless Heat Pump and use 25% to 50% less energy to heat your home.
Have a More Comfortable Home
An ultra-quiet fan evenly circulates air throughout the room(s) eliminating hot and cold spots.
Low-Cost Easy Installation
Installation is quick, simple and inexpensive, which means little or no disruption to your home.
Get Air Conditioning
Systems come standard with air conditioning, so you can get rid of those window units!
Get up to $800 in utility rebates
Check out the table below to determine your rebate.
Get a loan to help pay for this upgrade
If you qualify, Flathead Electric will provide 3% fixed interest financing to help you upgrade!
- A highly efficient heating and cooling system
- Are easily installed as a new primary heat source for electrically heated homes
- These systems heat and cool homes at a fraction of the cost of electric resistance heat
- Are much safer, quieter and heat rooms evenly (no more hot or cool spots!)
- Ductless Heat Pumps do not require expensive and invasive ductwork
- They require only a 3-inch opening in the wall or ceiling
Installation is as simple as:
- Mounting the indoor and outdoor units
- Connecting the refrigerant lines
- Making a few electrical connections