How to Vote
You can vote electronically or by mail.
3 ways to vote electronically
Voting electronically saves paper and money! The electronic election opens April 19, 2024 at 8 a.m. Any member can choose to vote electronically (regardless of whether you opted out of your paper ballot or not) by using one of the following methods.
(Only one vote per member will count. If more than one vote is received, both votes will be invalidated. Do not vote online if you plan to mail your ballot.)
1. Emailed Ballot – if you have an email address associated with your online account, you will receive an email with a direct link to your ballot on April 19, 2024 from “FEC Election Coordinator.” This link will be unique to you and will not require a login or password.
2. My Co-op App – when you log into your My Co-op app, you will see a “Vote Now” button when the election is open. Since you are logged into your app, you will not be required to provide any credentials to access your ballot and vote.Download the App
3. Your Co-op’s Website – you can access your ballot via our third-party vendor. To vote, you will need to prove your identity by providing your member number and an election passcode. The election passcode can be found on your paper ballot or email.
Vote Now via DirectVote.net
3. Your Co-op’s Website – you can access your ballot via our third-party vendor. To vote, you will need to prove your identity by providing your member number and an election passcode. The election passcode can be found on your paper ballot or email.Vote Now via DirectVote.net
Paper ballots will start hitting mailboxes around April 19, 2024 (following the Annual Meeting).
Unless you have opted out of receiving a paper ballot prior to March 1, 2024, you will receive a mailed ballot.
- Mark your selections by completely filling in the box next to your choice.
- Do not mail to the Flathead Electric offices.
- Detach and place in the enclosed return envelope. Mail to Survey & Ballot Systems, 7653 Anangram Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344. Envelopes must be received no later than May 17, 2024. Please allow sufficient time for delivery.
The election will close on May 17, 2024. Paper ballots must be received by this date, and electronic voting closes at 11 a.m. that day.