Saturday, April 22, 2023 at Canvas Church – 255 Summit Ridge Drive, Kalispell, Montana.
- 8:30 a.m. — Registration and Breakfast
- 9 a.m. — Entertainment: 1950’s rock music by the Fabulous Bel Aires
- 9:45 a.m. — Business Meeting: Trustee speeches / Door Prizes* / Scholarship Drawings*
- 11:30 a.m. — Meeting adjourns
- Grand Prize: $500 Electric Bill Credit!*
- Scholarship Drawings for local graduating High School Seniors*
- *You must be present to win. Child care is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
New This Year:
Watch your email inbox or your mailbox for your official invitation!
This year, Annual Meeting Notices will be sent out via email to all members who have email addresses on file. Those who do not can expect a postcard in the mail.
Bring your postcard or your email with you to the meeting! Both will contain your member number and a code we can scan to register you for the quorum and for door prize drawings! Even if you forget your postcard or email though, you are still invited to the Annual Meeting. If you are a member (i.e. receive electric service from the Co-op) you are eligible for door prize drawings and your free member gift. We can look your membership up when you arrive – but bringing your card makes the process faster.
Free Trees for Earth Day
Speaking of gifts — this year the Annual Meeting is on Earth Day! To celebrate, we’re giving away Rocky Mountain Juniper saplings to each attending member. These trees are native to our area and slow growing. With a minimum mature height of 30 feet, these trees should be planted 20 feet away from power lines. Read more about planting and maintaining trees near electrical equipment.