When installed and programmed correctly, the right thermostat can save energy and help lower electrical demand. For members with electric heat, Flathead Electric Co-op offers rebates on the purchase of smart thermostats and line voltage thermostats. To be eligible for a rebate, the installed thermostat(s) must be on the Bonneville Power Administration’s Qualified Product list.
Smart thermostat rebates:
- $150 rebate per homeowner installed thermostat
- $175 rebate per contractor installed thermostat
- For electric furnace or heat pump systems
- Maximum of one rebate per furnace or heat pump controlled, and two rebates per household
- Does your smart thermostat qualify for a rebate? Review the list of qualified products.
Line voltage thermostat rebates:
- $18 per thermostat
- For electric baseboards, wall units, or radiant systems
Call our expert energy advisors at 406-751-1875 to learn more.