Duct Sealing Program
- Save Energy & Money
Duct sealing can save you up to 20% of the electric heating portion of your bill.
- Have a More Comfortable Home
Get more warm air to those back bedrooms.
- Get up to $200 in a Utility Rebate
If you qualify, FEC will help you pay for this upgrade.
Why should I have my heating ducts sealed?
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, homes with un-insulated leaky ducts can lose up to 60% of heated air before it even reaches the registers. Our no/low cost PTCS duct sealing program seals those leaks, increases the efficiency of your heating system, reduces heating costs as much as 20%, and conserves resources.
Do I qualify for rebates?
Yes, if you:
- Have a manufactured home with an electric furnace or an air source heat pump.*
- Have your ductwork in an unconditioned space.
- Use an installer from our approved installer list.
*site built homes qualify if built on an unconditioned crawlspace.
A Qualifying Home CANNOT:
- Be new construction.
- Have a fossil fuel central forced air heating system.
- Have ductwork located in a conditioned (insulated) crawlspace or basement.
Submit a Rebate Request