How to use the calculator:
- Use any of your FEC bills issued between March 2022 and May 2023.
- Find your kWh usage and kW Demand listed on your bill, and enter those figures into the top two fields below.
- Click “Calculate.”
- In the table below, you’ll see how you’re currently billed, as well as what your new bill amount would be with the new rate structure.
- This calculator is for residential single phase service only. If you have a three phase service, add $12.57 to the basic charge.
- Cooke City members are not subject to the residential demand charge.