Maintaining my Flex Pay Account

  • Electrical payments of any amount can be made 24/7 via my online account, the My Co-op mobile app, Pay-by-Phone, or at kiosks located at the Kalispell and Libby offices. Payments can also be made in-person during regular business hours.
  • If my Flex Pay account reaches a zero balance I will be choosing to disconnect my electrical service at 10 a.m. the next day. To avoid disconnection, I must make a payment to bring my account current before 9 a.m.
  • In accordance with Disconnect Policy MS 125, my electrical service will not be disconnected if: the Cooperative has received confirmation of my pending funding from the Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP) or other energy assistance; the overnight temperature on the day of disconnect is predicted to be 15 degrees or colder (per NOAA); or on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays recognized by the Cooperative: New Year’s day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, the day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas day.

As a Flex Pay Participant

  • I will no longer receive a printed bill. I can sign up to receive email or text alerts about my account balance through my online account.
  • I am subject to all other applicable service fees.
  • If I rent, my landlord will be notified that I’ve selected the Flex Pay payment method and may be notified of pending disconnects.
  • The monthly basic charge will be prorated and applied to my account daily.
  • I am not eligible for payment arrangements.
  • If my service is disconnected due to a negative balance, the prorated basic charge will continue to accrue on a daily basis.

Converting To or From a Flex Pay Account:

  • If I’m converting from a traditional account to Flex Pay, I need to pay for my usage up to my current meter reading. If I have a deposit, it will be applied toward any outstanding balance with any remainder being applied to my new Flex Pay account.
  • If I’m converting from Flex Pay to a traditional account, a full deposit may be required.

If I Move:

  • If I’m no longer responsible for billing of service at my location, I must contact Flathead Electric to notify them. Until then, the prorated basic charge will continue to accrue on my Flex Pay account each day

Visit our How To Set Up Alerts and Make Payments page, for more information.