Download the full job description: Operations Clerk Job Description
Flathead Electric Cooperative, Inc., is currently accepting applications for the position of Night Operations Clerk at our Kalispell location.
Duties: While working nights, weekends and holidays, responds to outages and other after hours calls, calling out crews and supervisors as needed; monitors ongoing outages and communicates with crews. Answers telephoning member’s routine questions. Performs a variety of office and data entry duties.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Job Related Experience: 1 year office experience required.
Computer Skills: Must be comfortable with computers; be familiar with electronic data processing programs and procedures.
• Must be able to work rotating shifts including nights, weekends and holidays with overtime as required
• Demonstrated ability to be accurate and thorough in all work.
• Dispatching experience preferred.
• Ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision, display initiative, exercise good judgment, maintain confidentiality, and be motivated to get things done in a timely manner.
• Requires effective written communications skills, legible handwriting, and the proper use of the English language.
• This position is required to join the Union and is covered under the Basic Agreement between F.E.C. and the IBEW Local 768.
• Able to travel occasionally out-of-area and overnight.
Applicants may contact Suzie Wrbelis, 751-4408 for more information.
- Job ID
- Current Openings
- This is a full time union position with a starting wage of $16.73/hr with step increases every 6 months leading to $20.07/hr after 24 months.
- May 30, 2017
- June 13, 2017