Night Operations Clerk Copy
Download the full Night Operations Clerk Job Description (PDF)
Flathead Electric Cooperative, Inc., is currently accepting applications for the position of Night Operations Clerk at our Kalispell location.
Duties: While working nights, weekends and holidays, responds to outages and other after hours calls, calling out crews and supervisors as needed; monitors ongoing outages and communicates with crews. Answers telephoning member’s routine questions. Performs a variety of office and data entry duties.
Prerequisite Skills and Experience:
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Job Related Experience: 1 year office experience required.
Computer Skills: Must be comfortable with computers; be familiar with electronic data processing programs and procedures.
• Must be able to work rotating shifts including nights, weekends and holidays with overtime as required
• Demonstrated ability to be accurate and thorough in all work.
• Dispatching experience preferred.
• Ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision, display initiative, exercise good judgment, maintain confidentiality, and be motivated to get things done in a timely manner.
• Requires effective written communications skills, legible handwriting, and the proper use of the English language.
• This position is required to join the Union and is covered under the Basic Agreement between F.E.C. and the IBEW Local 768.
• Able to travel occasionally out-of-area and overnight.
Applications should be submitted directly to the Kalispell Job Service or the Human Resource Office, Flathead Electric Cooperative, 2510 US Hwy 2 East, Kalispell, MT 59901. They may also be submitted on-line at flatheadelectric.com. Applicants may contact Suzie Wrbelis, (406) 751-4408 for more information.
FEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Job ID
- Current Openings
- This is a full time union position with a starting wage of $17.09/hr with step increases every 6 months leading to $20.50/hr after 24 months.
- December 7, 2018
- December 20, 2018