Member Service Representative
Flathead Electric Cooperative, Inc., is currently accepting applications for a Member Service Representative in our Kalispell office.
Duties: Primary responsibilities include serving as the initial contact for members via phone, walk-in or drive-thru, initiating service to new members, answering a variety of member questions, handle a variety of member account transactions, maintaining files on prospective and active members, collecting deposits and payments.
Download the full job description: Member Service Representative (PDF)
Prerequisite Skills and Experience:
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Job Related Experience: 2 years experience in a public contact position, preferably with money handling responsibilities.
Computer Skills: Proficient on 10-key and computer, to include Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Able to work 40 hours a week, with overtime as required.
• Must have a valid Montana driver’s license and be insurable.
• Must present a professional appearance at all times.
• Must be organized, accurate, and give strong attention to detail.
• Effective verbal communications skills and legible handwriting is imperative.
• Must have excellent member relations/service skills and be able to relate one-on-one and in group situations; needs to be a team player and able to work with all types of people.
• Must be self-directed and motivated to get things done quickly and without direct supervision.
• Proven ability to maintain complete confidentiality.
• Able to adequately pass the job-relevant testing which directly relates to the requirements above.
• Work schedule as defined by the Union contract, with overtime as required.
• This position is required to join the Union and is covered under the Basic Agreement between F.E.C. and the IBEW Local 768.
• Able to travel occasionally out-of-area and overnight.
Applications are available online, at the Kalispell Job Service, or Flathead Electric. All applications should be submitted online, directly to the Kalispell Job Service or the Human Resource Office, Flathead Electric Cooperative, 2510 US Hwy 2 East, Kalispell, MT 59901. Applicants may contact Suzie Wrbelis at 751-4408, for additional information or questions about this position.
- Job ID
- Current Openings
- This is a full time union position with a starting wage of $16.94/hour with step increases every six months leading to $20.32/hour after 24 months.
- July 13, 2017
- July 27, 2017