Member Service Representative
Download the full Member Service Representative Job Description (PDF)
Flathead Electric Cooperative, Inc., is currently accepting applications for a Member Service Representative in our Kalispell office.
Duties: Primary responsibilities include serving as the initial contact for members via phone, walk-in or drive-thru, initiating service to new members, answering a variety of member questions, handle a variety of member account transactions, maintaining files on prospective and active members, collecting deposits and payments.
Prerequisite Skills and Experience:
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Job Related Experience: 2 years of experience in a public contact position, preferably with money handling responsibilities.
Computer Skills: Proficient on 10-key and computer, to include Microsoft Office Suite.
• Able to work 40 hours a week, with overtime as required.
• Must present a professional appearance at all times.
• Must be organized, accurate, and give strong attention to detail.
• Effective verbal communications skills and legible handwriting is imperative.
• Must have excellent member relations/service skills and be able to relate one-on-one and in group situations; needs to be a team player and able to work with all types of people.
• Must be self-directed and motivated to get things done quickly and without direct supervision.
• Proven ability to maintain complete confidentiality.
• Work schedule as defined by the Union contract, with overtime as required.
• This position is required to join the Union and is covered under the Basic Agreement between F.E.C. and the IBEW Local 768.
• Able to travel occasionally out-of-area and overnight.
All applications should be submitted directly to the Kalispell Job Service or the Human Resource Office, Flathead Electric Cooperative, 2510 US Hwy 2 East, Kalispell, MT 59901. Applicants may also apply online at flatheadelectric.com. Questions may be directed to Teresa Miller at 751-4473, or Suzie Wrbelis at (406) 751-4408.
- Job ID
- Current Openings
- This is a full-time union position with a starting wage of $17.31/hour with step increases every six months leading to $20.76/hour after 24 months.
- April 8, 2019
- April 23, 2019