Energy Services Representative
Flathead Electric Cooperative, Inc., is currently accepting applications for the position of Energy Services Representative. This is a full time exempt position.
Download the full job description: Energy Services Representative Job Description
Duties: Provide thorough and personal service primarily to residential and commercial members relating to: general power use and consumption; administering energy efficiency and conservation programs; member information; and other activities which promote beneficial relationships with current and potential Cooperative members.
Education: Prefer a college or Vo-tech degree in a related field.
Job Related Experience: 5 years of practical construction, electrical and/or heating and cooling experience preferred. Energy efficiency, building science and utility experience helpful.
Computer Skills: Must be comfortable with operating a personal computer and various computer programs, including but not limited to Word and Excel.
• Able to work 40 hours a week, with additional time as required.
• Must have a valid Montana driver’s license and be insurable.
• Must present a professional appearance at all times.
• Must have excellent member relations/service skills and be able to relate one-on-one and in group situations; needs to be a team player and able to work with all types of people.
• Must be self-directed and motivated to get things done quickly and without direct supervision.
• Effective verbal communications including public speaking skills are imperative.
• Community involvement is encouraged; be willing to be involved in industry related activities.
• Able to travel occasionally out-of-area and overnight.
Must have excellent member relations/service skills and be able to relate one-on-one and in group situations; needs to be a team player and able to work with all types of people. Must have a current Montana driver’s license and be insurable. Effective verbal communications, including public speaking skills, are imperative. Must be comfortable with community involvement and willing to be involved in industry related activities.
Applicants must meet all the job requirements on the attached job description and adhere to all policies of the Cooperative.
Qualified applicants must submit a completed Flathead Electric application to our Kalispell office, the Kalispell Job Service, or via our website by the closing date. Applicants may contact Suzie Wrbelis, Human Resource Generalist, at 751-4408 for additional information or questions about this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity: With respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment, it is the policy of Flathead Electric Cooperative to prohibit discrimination on the basis of religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, or disability, except where reasonable demands of the job require a distinction to be made. All personnel actions or programs will be administered in a non-discriminatory manner. Accordingly, all employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity (EEO).
- Job ID
- Job Posting #18-005
- Current Openings
- Wage DOE with an excellent benefits package.
- June 25, 2018
- July 09, 2018