EV Day — 2021
Save your Gas for the Grill — Test Drive an Electric Vehicle
Interested in speaking with real live Electric Vehicle (EV) owners and seeing and driving an EV? Every year FEC hosts Electric Vehicle Day as part of National Drive Electric Week. FEC plans to hold their annual EV Day in-person at the Flathead County Fairgrounds this year.
Date and Time
- Thursday, September 30, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (BBQ lunch to be served starting at 11 a.m.)
- Located at the Flathead County Fairgrounds — Trade Center Building
What to Expect
- Information on EVs.
- Speak with your Co-op and community EV owners.
- Several Electric Vehicle test drives will be available from FEC and car dealerships around the Flathead Valley.
- While you’re here, grab a burger off the grill — lunch is on us!
- This event is FREE and open to the public.
Currently expected models available for test-drives (subject to change) are:
- 2021 Tesla Model Y
- 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV
- 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV
- 2022 Nissan Leaf
- 2019 Nissan Leaf SL
- 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Plug-in Hybrid
Already own an EV?
Bring it by and enjoy the BBQ lunch! Chat with other EV owners and share your experiences with the community.
By attending this public event, attendees agree to grant to Flathead Electric Cooperative (FEC) and its authorized representatives permission to record on photography film and/or video, pictures of their participation. Attendees agree that any or all of the material photographed may be used, in any form, as part of any future materials used to promote FEC and/or its affiliates at FEC’s sole discretion, and without payment of fees, royalties, special credit or other compensation.
Virtual EV Day — 2020
Last year, due to the pandemic, we took EV Day online. For anyone interested in owning an EV, there was a ton of great information from EV owners and enthusiasts. Watch the replay here: