What options do I have to pay my bill?
Flathead Electric is pleased to offer a number of fee-free ways to pay your electric bill. We accept cash, check and credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express).
- In person payments are accepted at Kalispell and Libby office locations.
- Payment kiosks at Kalispell and Libby offices accept cash and debit/credit card payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Kalispell and Libby offices have secured drop boxes for express and after-hours payments.
- Glacier Bank will process payments if you provide them with your Flathead Electric account number.
- Payment drop boxes are located at several locations throughout the valley. Please allow 3-5 days for our office to receive your payment if you use a drop box.
- Our automated pay-by-phone system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 406-751-1839 or 877-761-4637. (Payments cannot be accepted over the phone by office staff.)
- Payments can be made through your online account or “My Co-op” mobile app.
- Automatic payments can be set up through your online account. Flathead Electric offers an automatic $0.50 monthly bill credit to members who use auto pay.
For more information about our payment options, visit Payment & Billing Options.