2020 Annual Meeting — CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
To protect the health and safety of our members and employees, Flathead Electric Cooperative’s Board of Trustees has cancelled the 2020 Annual Meeting in response to Governor Bullock declaring a state of emergency in Montana and President Trump declaring a state of emergency in the nation due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Join us early for food and fun, or come for just the meeting:
- 8:30 am : Registration and breakfast
- 9:00 am : Entertainment by Zino & the Bel Aires
- 9:45 am : Business Meeting (learn about the issues impacting your Cooperative)
- 11:30 am : Meeting Adjourns
Certified child care providers are available. Space is limited.
Members in attendance will hear a hindsight recap of the Co-op’s 2019, and our vision for the future which will continue to focus on you, the member. You will also hear from those running for Board of Trustee positions.
We invite all Flathead Electric members to join us for:
- Drawing for door prizes including a grand prize for a $500 bill credit!
- Drawings for four $500 scholarships for graduating high school seniors attending accredited Montana colleges (member/guardian and student must be present to win).
- Valuable information about the future of your Co-op.
Can’t attend in-person? Watch the live stream on our Facebook page.