Commercial Lighting Retro-Fit Rebate Program
When certain fixtures and/or bulbs are replaced with more efficient ones, you may be eligible for a rebate that will help to offset the cost of the change-out. In most cases the rebate will cover a significant portion of the initial cost. In addition, the overall wattage reduction may mean a considerable savings on your monthly electric bill.
The process is fairly simple but certain requirements do have to be met. In a nutshell, the most important points are as follows:
- Retrofits must be done to a commercial business served by Flathead Electric Cooperative.
- An overall wattage reduction of at least 25% must be achieved.
- The measures must be one of those found below titled “Program Offering For Retro-Fits.”.
- You or your lighting supplier must fill out the Commercial Lighting Rebate Application Form, and the Verification Form for Retro-Fits. Your retrofit rebate must be pre-approved by Flathead Electric Cooperative prior to the measures being installed.
- This program is for existing facilities only.
- Flathead Electric will pay the lesser of 70% of the actual project cost, or the per fixture rebate total on the Program Offering form.
If you are interested in this program, please contact Mike Stahlberg at Flathead Electric, 406-751-1876.