Donation or Sponsorship Request
Flathead Electric Co-op welcomes the opportunity to help our community and members in need. To request a donation, please complete the form below to explain how your organization benefits the community and how the requested donation will help. Our team will review the request and be in touch if we determine we are in a position to make a donation.
Donations and contributions made to:
- Individuals should be connected with events or projects that improve the community as a whole and not for the sole benefit of the individual (e.g., sponsoring the 4-H market animal project, where the meat is donated to local food banks).
- Community groups should be for events or projects that improve the community as a whole and not for the sole benefit of the group (e.g., chambers of commerce, economic development, and search and rescue).
- Nonprofit businesses or corporations must provide direct support to members of the community (e.g., ALERT, food banks, and Toys for Tots).
The Cooperative will not grant donations or contributions to:
- For-profit organizations;
- Political campaigns or parties;
- Religious purposes; or
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, political belief or vaccination status.
The Cooperative will not grant any “free electrical service installations.”