Become an Approved Installer
To help us assure our residential members receive a quality installation with good customer service, we maintain a list of approved installers.
What We Require:
- Install eligible equipment to FEC specifications.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Promote FEC programs and encourage program participation.
- Maintain applicable licenses, certificates, and insurance.
Benefits of Being an Approved Installer:
As an approved installer, you will have the following support from FEC to gain a competitive advantage in a challenging marketplace:
- FEC marketing campaigns to promote programs and increase efficiency work.
- Rebates, Incentives and Loans
- Technical Assistance
- Enhanced Sales Department – All of FEC working to promote efficiency work.
By promoting FEC energy-efficiency programs and eligible equipment, your sales can increase and your customers will benefit from FEC rebates and loans.
Join the Network:
- Review the Approved Installer Procedures (PDF).
- Submit a signed Approved Installer Agreement (PDF).
- Submit a completed Approved Installer Questionnaire (PDF).
- Submit a completed W-9 (PDF).
- Attend a required contractor orientation meeting. Contractors who submit an application will be put on a waiting list and then be contacted when the next meeting is scheduled.
- Complete Lead Paint Certification if it is a legal requirement for your company.
Ductless Heat Pump Installers:
- Going Ductless Certification (Certification from manufacturer(s))
Air Source Heat Pump Installers:
Ground Source Heat Pump Installers:
Recommended for all installers:
Visit Engineers, Architects & Contractors for program specifications and resources.